IMPORTANT - The following change ONLY effects customers using the Journal Technologies E-Filing portal.
- On 08/07/2019, the Journal Technologies E-Filing portal discontinued support for ACH as a payment method for all non-government filers.
- Customers who previously setup an ACH account with Journal Technologies will need to setup a credit card payment profile to continue filing.
- Transactions prior to 08/07/2019 using ACH will continue be deducted through your bank account.
- This change does not effect Government filers who may continue using ACH.
How To Setup a Payment Profile
- To setup a credit card payment profile, simply view your account and click on the Payment Profile tab.
- For organization administrators, you may also setup a payment profile at the organization level by clicking on Organization Payment Profile.
- If you have any questions or are having problems setting up your payment profile, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.