From Los Angeles Superior Court:
Effective February 5, 2024, the Los Angeles Superior Court will be implementing a new procedure which will enable EFSPs to submit a Proposed Order with both a PDF and Word version of the document. Please refer to the court's website for additional information.
- Electronically file your new case or subsequent filings on an existing case
- Government Entity filers are exempt from filing fees if GC 6103 compliant
- Submit one lead document per transaction (e.g. Complaint, Answer, Motion)
- Submit the Civil Case Coversheet and Addendum as one scanned document
- Sensitive personal information must be removed or redacted.
Searchable PDF Documents
E-filed documents must be submitted as text searchable pdf documents.
Court clerks may REJECT filings that do not comply with this mandate. More information
How to Register:
Law Firms, Attorney Service Companies and Self Represented Parties
Anyone who wishes to participate in e-Filing can now register online by creating an account without contacting Journal Technologies.
File a New Case
File on Existing Case
A $4.95 eFiling Service Provider fee plus 2.75% of any Court filing fee will be collected for each electronic submission through this website and are NON-REFUNDABLE. This is in addition to any regular Court filing fees. When submitting a filing, the total transaction amount will be sent to your credit card for pre-authorization. Your transaction won't be captured/settled until the Clerk accepts your filing.
LASC e-Filing: Frequently Asked Questions
Terms of Service